Dear friends, we are glad to share with you another successfully implemented project! The project is a platform for the organization of free and continuous localization of GitHub projects. The platform allows communities and teams to simplify the workflow when translating their content.
Our team was faced with the task of introducing the process of manual testing into an existing project from scratch – and we succeeded:
- we have established the process of manual testing of the platform;
- we implemented the TestRail test management system and filled it with test cases, which we constantly update and supplement;
- we wrote over 250 test cases covering all the functionality of the platform;
- we fully tested the interaction of the platform with GitHub;
- we introduced regression testing.
Please follow the link to find out more.
Don’t forget to read our customers’ testimonials about JazzTeam engineers’ work on other projects!