We had the task of improving the performance of microservices in Kubernetes, Health Checks adjustments via complex R&D and parallel refactoring of the existing solution.
Some more detail about it:
- R&D on Health Checks configuration options for microservice architecture deployed in Kubernetes (K8s) and creation of MVP.
- Building the library core architecture (based on MVP results) that allows you to configure Health Checks in microservices.
- Implementation of this library to all microservices.
- Providing automatic scaling for the customer’s platform.
- Stop the practice of storing platform’s passwords in plain text format.
These and many other details of the project can be found here: https://jazzteam.org/portfolio/preparing-microservice-infrastructure-for-transition-to-k8s/