We have posted the new document “Manual for free testing of XML2Selenium framework” on XML2Selenium.com web site.
This manual contains information on how to test our XML2Selenium framework, not buying it. Following the steps given in this manual, you can write tests and run them locally in our Continuous Integration System (Jenkins), using demo accounts and also you can view all possible reports generated by XML2Selenium framework on our Jenkins.
You can find all the available documents dedicated XML2Selenium framework for automated tests creation and management, visiting http://www.XML2Selenium.com/, “Study” section.
At the moment there is a list of available XML2Selenium documents:
- Quick interactive guide
- Write your first test: find artist’s video on youtube
- More advanced test example: test twitter
- Manual for free testing of XML2Selenium framework (ru)
- XML2Selenium Local Windows environment installation manual (en)
- XML2Selenium Local Windows environment installation manual (ru)
- XML2Selenium Server Linux environment installation manual (ru)
- User manual (ru)
- Reference card
- How to read XML2Selenium reports
- How To: Demo Build on jenkins
- Best Practices reports (ru)
- Best Practices reports (en)
- Reporting examples:
- Samples at github:
- Training video tutorials for beginning users