The automated information system allows keeping records of property objects on the territory of several states. This concept ensures the creation of a single information space, which makes it possible to accurately identify an object in the system and completely eliminate the likelihood of data redundancy. In addition, the electronic accounting system does not allow objects that do not meet the specified quality requirements to appear on the market.
The developed solution is a web application with flexible differentiation of access rights to specific types of documents and a set of system functions. With the help of the application, the main users (manufacturers, suppliers, sellers, loan and leasing companies) can create and make changes to objects, perform operations related to taxes and fees, work with customs and leasing documents, keep journals and reference books, generate reports, coordinate documents between various participants in the process.
The application supports work with an electronic digital signature (EDS), which provides an additional level of security when verifying the identity of the signer.
Diagram of the testing process in the project:
Block diagram: Diagram of the testing process in the project
- Test design according to customer requirements and accepted standards and writing test cases for manual testing (the work was carried out in TestLink).
- Software package functional testing.
- Smoke testing of system sections.
- Software package regression testing.
- Software package acceptance testing.
- Checking the correctness of the developed web services using SoapUI.
- Analysis of critical bugs and search for their causes using Kibana logs.
Infrastructure: Jira, Confluence, TestLink, SVN, PostgreSQL.
Other tools: Kibana, SoapUI, XMLSpy, Navicat.
- Work as part of a distributed team consisting of business analysts, developers, QA engineers.
- Work in the mode of constantly changing requirements and task priorities (changed by the customer).
- Weekly status meetings with the distributed team.
- All types of testing (manual functional, manual integration) are carried out in accordance with the established schedule.
- In total, about half a thousand test cases were written during the work on the project. 22 sections of the system are covered.
- About 380 defects were identified and processed.
- 230 tasks, subtasks and defects were checked.
- At the request of the customer, QA engineers wrote all the necessary automated tests (using SoapUI application) to check web services of the main sections of the system.
- In accordance with the acceptance testing of the system, about ten full-fledged acceptance testing sessions (running two thousand test cases) were carried out after each version release and about thirty short acceptance testing sessions after each intermediate system update (corresponding to the end of the sprint).
Company’s achievements during the project
- The team successfully coped with release testing tasks. All releases were made on time.
- Despite the heavy workload, the team described all the test cases required for acceptance testing.
- To test the previously developed functionality before each release, the team created a set of test cases for smoke testing. This facilitated the process at the moment of transferring this work to other team members.
Clients about cooperation with JazzTeam