The IT-conference will be held on the 14-15 of March, 2015!
IT professionals traditionally gather together in the pleasant informal atmosphere to share experiences, discuss IT trends and trends in software development in particular, to broaden the outlook and just to have a good time.
Over the past 4 years each of Solit conferences was remarkable in its own way and was remembered for something special.
Despite the debut Solit-2011 conference struck by its scale: 52 reports, three parallel flows for two days and more than 300 participants. It was a landmark event for the region, which was remembered for its informality and productivity. The first conference marked the strong start for this good tradition.
One year later Solit conference reached the international level: 3 foreigners (Germany, Lithuania, Ukraine) attended the conference. In general, the conference impressed by its dynamism.
Solit-2013 was remembered by presentation of the leading expert of IT-market Puntikov Nick, who shared his vision on IT-industry. Alexander Ihelis (London), the international level expert in test automation held the informative webinar on the development processes and principles. Historian and writer Anatoly Tarasov told about little-known pages of history.
At the conference in 2014, there were reports on cloud technologies, machine learning on Hadoop and Mahout. The Pirates community organized crypto-party, on which the knowledge about basic encryption software was disclosed. Solit-2014 impressed with vibrant cultural program. As part of the conference, there were the most original band of folk scene – Nagual, as well as conference regular guest – IvanandaJazz band.
Guys, we invite you to visit the conference this year, because Solit is:
- brightness and diversity of participants (IT professionals, students and schoolchildren, IT-self-taught persons and laypersons);
- live video of all reports;
- special formats: CoachPit, Mashpit, Start-ups Fair, Jobs fair, Free Fair and collecting aids for the orphanage;
- traditional round tables and geek section with common non IT reports;
- colorful cultural program, including the performance of the leading musicians;
- and of course the most homely atmosphere of all IT-conferences.
Participation in Solit conference is free.
Let’s celebrate our little anniversary together! :)