We are glad to inform you that our team of professionals successfully completed work on another project named "Tariff plans and services management system for mobile operator".
The system consists of two major components:
- A web application for managing mobile operator data, such as tariff plans, discounts, bonuses, promotions, services types and cost.
- A component of data downloading into the external billing system according to business rules.
All editable information in the system is tied to:
- Regions: each region has its cost and connection conditions.
- Historicity: data cannot be deleted, it’s possible to "roll back" to the previous version or to cancel the changes.
- Projects: the user makes the data changes within the virtual project. As a result, changes are accumulated, grouped and applied together.
Telecom operator employees fill in all necessary information. After this the mechanism of data downloading into the external billing system according to business rules is started. Then, new tariff plans, services, and discounts are available for subscribers. The system interface is interactive, does not require page reloading. It is made on the basis of Single page application.
The responsibilities of JazzTeam developers included implementation of new features, refactoring, bug fixing, writing unit and integration tests, consulting the customer in order to improve the code and processes quality.
Project features, company's achievements during the project and project results you can easily find here: https://jazzteam.org/en/portfolio/tariff-plans-and-services-management-system-for-mobile-operator/
Please find more customers' feedback on the work of JazzTeam engineers here.