Hello, dear friends!
We are glad to inform you that our team of professionals successfully completed work on another project named "Gaming computer clubs management system".
Gaming computer clubs management system, developed by our team, includes the following components:
- the server side, that stores users’ data, tariffs, session history, is responsible for authorization;
- the cashier application, which is presented in the form of a web application and allows a club administrator to manage visitors' credentials, to replenish the balance, and to control blocking of workstations remotely;
- interface for clients’ machines, that is responsible for managing a paid session of the club client and for the station blocking after paid time elapsed;
- Windows service, developed in Java, that catches and prevents dishonest users from completion of work process of the interface without authorization;
- installer: the interface and the Windows service are transferred as an executable file, which installs the necessary software on a user machine and additionally configures the system. The installer is implemented using Inno Setup tool.
Project features, company's achievements during the project and project results you can easily find here: https://jazzteam.org/en/portfolio/gaming-computer-club-management-system/
Please find more customers' feedback on the work of JazzTeam engineers here.